Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meeting the Girls

While I was in Corpus for Easter, Alisa had Crystal, Emily and me over to her house to catch up. I was SO EXCITED to see everyone!  I hadn't met Willa yet, and Crys hadn't met Layla, so I was so happy that we were all able to get together. 

I can't express enough how much these girls mean to me.  They are my lifelong friends - literally.  We've been friends for at least 20 years. It isn't often that you hear of people keeping up friendships for so long, and I know how lucky I am! I could spend hours laughing with them about all of our high school antics, and I have memories with them that I'll always cherish.

How absolutely gorgeous is Willa?  Beautiful baby from a beautiful mommy.  I just want to reach in the picture and grab those little cheeks.




If you can believe it, our ten year high school reunion is this year - yikes!! Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment