Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Birthdays!

I'm unfortunately still trying to play catch-up on the last few weeks with my posts - I'll get there eventually! 

We had another fun birthday dinner at the beginning of the month for Ashley and Mobs.  We went to La Vista, which is the perfect place to sit back and linger over dinner.  We shared some pretty hilarious holiday stories, including our best and worst gifts (by the way, best for me would be my New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert tickets - yes, I'm going and super excited about it.)  As always, I had a wonderful night with my great friends and really treasure the times we get together!


There's another special birthday to celebrate so far this month.  Congratulations to Patrick and Emily on the birth of their beautiful baby girl!  She's adorable, and Layla can't wait to meet her future BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment