Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Out and About

We had a great time visiting with friends this weekend.  We started our Saturday with a trip out to Spring to visit Nikki, Matthew, Luke and Lily.  I love our visits and wish we lived closer!  Nikki is a great mom and has been a huge help to me from Day 1 of my pregnancy - she's provided advice, a listening ear, and a shoulder to lean on anytime I need it.

Lily and Luke are such great kids.  I seriously cannot believe how big they have gotten.  I feel like it was just yesterday that Nikki was leaning over the cubicle wall, telling me she was pregnant with Luke, and now look at him!  And sweet Lily is such a doll, look at that smile!


It was WAY past Layla's naptime



Sunday afternoon, we headed over to Sonia and Michael's house so Nick could try out his new toy:



Nick and Michael rode out to some trails near their house to go four wheeling and left us girls to visit.  Sonia's girls are precious - I heard all about dance class and purple sparkly nail polish!  It was a fun glimpse of what's to come.  Since it was such a nice day, we decided to go outside and feed the ducks that live at the lake behind their house.  Nick and Michael got back just in time, and Nick took over with Layla so I could snap some pictures.  She was definitely interested in the ducks - but the dogs are still #1 in her heart!













No comments:

Post a Comment